Wednesday, April 11, 2012

About my

About my:
Hi I'm Sergi and I'm from catalonia. I have 12 yeards old. I've got one sister. I'am happy and pessimistic. I've got  brown eyes and blond hair. I love playing basketball, playing computer games ans also listening to music, especially flaixback and flaix fm. I like mear , but i don't like vegetables.
I study a lot of subjects. I haven't got a fabourite subject. In my free time I watching TV, playing computer games and listening to music.
My day:
Every day I get up at 8 o'clock. I have breakfast at 8:10. Then I go to school. School starts at 9 o'clock. I have lunch at 2 o'clock in the school. school finish at 5 o'clock. After school I go to my house, I have snack and do my homework. after that do my homework I go to basketball  practise at 7:45. after I have a shower in the pavilion. Later I go to house. I have dinner at 10:00. After I watch TV and I go to bed.






My week:
On Mondays, Wednesday and Thursday I go to basketball practise. On Wednesday  I go to English classes.












My weekend:
On Saturday I go to play basketball match. On Sunnday I do my homework.





Selef-Evaluation of my oral presentation: 

1. Presentation:
·I use a paper.
·I spend 2 minutes.

2.Body language:
·I look an audiendce and I move frome side to side because I'm nervous.
·I read somtimes the paper.

3.Structure:
· I organitze my ideas well.

4.Content:
·The information is good and clear. For example: Every day I get up at 8 o'clock.

5.Language:
·The grammar is incorrect somtimes:
-I have 12 years old.
-In my free time.
· Sometimes I repeat words.

6.Phontics:
·I pronounce most the words properly.

My final mark is 5

No comments:

Post a Comment