Saturday, December 31, 2011

Writing all about Crtistmas.

Sergi Volart 11-12-2011
Writing all about Christmas:

  1. What's the celebration? Is the Christmas.
  2. When is it? Is in Disember.
  3. What do people do? Gives gifts at the family.
  4. What do you usually? Open my gifts and lunch with my family.
  5. What do yo like? That are holiday, the gifts and lunch with family.


Writing:

Every year there's Christmas are good. For Christmas the people gives gifts at family, is decorate the houses and streets. Are differents celebrations of Christmas, in England posted socks in the wall and Santa Claus leave the gifts in the socks and in Spanish Santa Claus leave the gifts next to the tree.
On the day I open my gifts after play with mi gifts and after go to house of my grandparents to diner.
I like Christmas because is holiday, I look my family and I have a gifts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment