Saturday, December 31, 2011

Writing all about nationalitis and lenguages.

Writing all about nationalities and languages in your class.

Think and plan:
  1. how many students are there in your class?
    Twenty-seven
  2. Where are they from?
    Catalonia, Morocco, Gambia, Romenia Vietnam and Honduras.
  3. What languages do people study at your school?
    Catalan, Spanish and English.
  4. What lengueges do speak?
    Catalan, Spanish and English
  5. what level is your english?
    Low
  6. What do you want to improve?
    My English.
  7. What do you think of the learning strategies on page 30? Good.

Writing:
In my class there are twenty-seven students. Are there six nationalities: Catalonia, Morocco, Gambia, Romania, Vietnam and Honduras.In my school study three lenguages: Calatan, Spanish and English. In my class speak Morocco, Catalan, Spanish, Romanian and African.
I speak Catalan, Spanish, and English. My level of English is low. I speak the basic words.

I think to improve my English because is very low. I think to this page that are very important .


No comments:

Post a Comment